Dermal Fillers | Westborough & Salem, MA
Ready to get started?Contact Us
What are Dermal Fillers?
Administered via injection, dermal fillers plump wrinkles and soften facial folds restoring the smooth appearance of youth. Dermal fillers differ by brand with varying levels of viscosity, water content, organic, and semi-organic content; some more or less suited for specific areas of the face; and last anywhere from 6 months to 5 years. Some brands have engineered their product to create a family of targeted fillers designed for specific areas of the face.
The Restylane Family®
- Restylane Lyft® adds lift to cheeks, smooths smile lines, and adds volume to the backs of hands.
- Restylane Defyne® fills in moderate to severe nasolabial folds which are the creases that run from the corners of the nose to the corners of the mouth.
- Restylane Refyne®, a lighter version of Defyne, addresses fine lines of expression.
- Retsylane Kysse® is specifically designed to address the lips’ fluidity and subtleties of motion to facilitate facial expression.
- Retsylane Contour®, is formulated to restore shape and softly define the cheeks, and facilitate natural facial expression.
- Retsylane-L® is a general dermal filler and can be used in most areas of the face.
The Juvederm Family®
- Juvederm Voluma® XC adds volume and lift to cheeks, creating well-defined cheekbones, and liquid lift to the face.
- Juvederm Vollure® XC corrects moderate to severe wrinkles and folds, including the nasolabial folds and lines around the mouth and chin.
- Juvederm Vobella® XC augments the lips and lip area; plumping, defining, and filling the "lipstick lines" emanating from the upper lip.
- Juvederm Volux TM XC is intended for deep injection to improve moderate to severe loss of jawline definition.
- Juvederm Ultra® XC fills fine lines and wrinkles in superficial locations such as the lips, nasolabial folds.
- Juvederm Ultra Plus® XC is used to fill deeper lines and wrinkles for a more dramatic result.
Radiesse® reduces moderate to severe wrinkles, folds, creases, and sagging skin around the nose, mouth, cheeks, and jawline. Used in many areas of the face and body, Radiesse® delivers a fuller, more youthful look. Additionally, Radiesse® is an FDA-approved filler for the back of the hands.
Revanesse Versa® is a long-lasting, and versatile filler used in multiple areas of the face, including the brow, lips, nasolabial folds, and chin.
Bellafill® is the only FDA-approved dermal filler designed to stimulate collagen growth long term. Bellafill®'s benefits are two-fold: offering immediate as well as the sustainable results rendered by continual collagen growth, thus resurrecting the skin's younger days. Results can last up to 5 years.
Dermal Fillers Reviews
Dr. Keamy is amazing! I went to her for a consult and explained what I was not happy about. I had never had any sort of cosmetic surgery/injections in the past so it was unnerving. She made me feel extremely comfortable, told me exactly how she could rejuvenate and give me a natural healthy glow again. I cannot wait to go back for a touchup in the future. She knows exactly what she’s doing!
Dr Keamy is amazing. She provides clear and considered advice to help you achieve the result that you want. I had such a good experience with her and would recommend her without any reservations. My results were even better than I expected and I am feeling great about the way I look.
Dr. Keamy Has Fixed my Lip Insecurities! - Let’s just start off by saying that Dr. Keamy is the best as what she does. When it comes to adding filler into your face, you have to fully trust the person doing so. This is a big deal! Dr. Keamy has helped me target areas of my lips that i’ve been insecure about for years! For me, she targets different areas in each session (ie: lip lines, volume, etc), finding what works best for me. Everyone lips are very different, and Dr. Keamy spends the time to make sure she’s using the correct product for me, and injecting in the right areas that fit with my shape, all while making sure she’s giving me an overall natural lip. I continue to see her regularly, knowing that each session will continue to improve my issues and insecurities. It’s a process, and she’s willing to take all the steps with me rather than just injecting my lips with a bunch of filler. If you’re looking for long term results, this is how it’s done. I appreciate the way she works, and you will too! Trust me, she’s top notch at this.
I Had an Amazing Experience - Will Do It Again - I had an absolutely amazing experience with Dr Keamy. I am so thrilled with results, cannot stop smiling. I am so very happy I did the treatment with Dr. Keamy and would do it again. She is very professional, has an impeccable taste, and very good at what she is doing. I did two treatments - Botox for my forehead and Versa for my smile frown. Definitely coming back
I've been seeing Dr. Keamy for over 5 years now for fillers and botox. she has worked on every part of my face and I always look natural. her eye for symmetry is amazing. I look so good always.
Get In Touch
Juvederm Volux and Voluma Define Jawline and Chin for more youthful profileView Photos
Juvederm Volux Improves JawlineView Photos
Enhanced lips with Juvederm VolbellaView Photos
Versa Repairs Sagging Ear LobeView Photos
Versa Dermal Filler Restores Sagging Ear LobeView Photos
Learn More About Keamy Cosmetic MetroWestAbout Us
Dermal Fillers FAQs
How will I know which injectable filler is right for me?
The filler selected for your treatment will depend on the treated areas and your desired result. Depending on if you want to address wrinkles or you want to obtain plumper lips, we will listen to your concerns before suggesting the best filler for optimal results. Now that there are so many different dermal fillers on the market, it can be challenging to choose which one is the best for your needs and goals, which is why we work hard to ensure you experience natural-looking results and a rejuvenated look.
What is the difference between wrinkle relaxers and dermal fillers?
A wrinkle relaxer, such as BOTOX®, addresses dynamic wrinkles (mainly on the brow and around the eyes) by relaxing the movement of the underlying muscles. Injectable fillers add volume to your face to fill in wrinkles, fine lines, and certain types of scars. Injectable fillers may also be used to create fuller cheeks and lips and rejuvenate the hands.
How long will the results last?
The longevity of your results will depend on what brand(s) are used and the area(s) treated. In some patients, results may last for a year, whereas some patients may need a repeat treatment after a few months. Touch-up treatments are available at Keamy Cosmetic Centre to sustain your results.