Keamy Q&A: Meet the Juvederm Family! Voluma, Volux, Vollure, Vobella, and Ultra!
LT: Hi, Dr. Keamy. I noticed you've run a couple of Juvederm promotions in the last 6 months. Clearly, you like the product. Tell me more about Juvederm and why you use it.
JK: Juvederm is a hyaluronic acid-based dermal filler that consists of a family of targeted products. Each is designed to augment a particular facial area and/or the level of severity of the treatment issue. The Juvederm family of five fillers include:
1. Juvederm Voluma XC adds volume and lift to cheeks, creating well-defined cheekbones.
2. Juvederm Volux XC improve moderate to severe loss of jawline definition.
3. Juvederm Vollure XC corrects mild to moderate wrinkles and folds, including the nasolabial folds and marionette lines.
4. Juvederm Vobella XC augments the lips and lip area, plumping, defining, and filling the "lipstick lines" emanating from the upper lip.
5. Juvederm Ultra XC fills fine lines and wrinkles in superficial locations such as the lips.
6. Juvederm Ultra Plus XC is used to fill deeper lines and wrinkles for a more dramatic result.
LT: That's quite a lineup! Don't your patients get confused with so many choices?
JK: Not all, Laura! When a patient tells me what problem needs correcting, such as a drooping chin area or contracting lips, I know what specialized product to recommend.
LT: Exactly. You are well-known for your thorough consultations, Dr. Keamy. That’s why your practice continues to grow!