Restore Fullness to Your Face with Dermal Fillers
As we age, it's common to notice unwelcome changes in our facial appearance, like sagging skin or a loss of volume. These changes can make us look older than we feel. But what if there was a way to restore that youthful look? Dr. Jean Keamy and the Keamy Eye & Laser Centre team offer a variety of dermal fillers to Westborough, MA individuals looking to solve these common issues.
How can you benefit from dermal fillers in Westborough, MA?
Dermal fillers are injectable substances that help add volume and fullness to your face. They can target areas like cheeks, lips, and around the mouth to smooth out wrinkles and give a more youthful appearance. Here's a quick rundown on the benefits:
- Quick results
- Minimal to no downtime
- Noninvasive, less risky than surgical options
- Long-lasting, offering flexibility
What are dermal fillers made of?
Most dermal fillers contain a substance that mimics what’s already in your skin. The majority use hyaluronic acid, a natural substance found in the body that helps maintain skin moisture. When injected, these fillers can "inflate" the skin, reducing the appearance of wrinkles and increasing volume where it's needed most.
Where can dermal fillers restore volume in the face?
One of the best things about dermal fillers is their versatility. Depending on your unique needs, Dr. Keamy or a member of the team can target various areas of the face for treatment. Common treatment areas include:
- Cheeks: Add volume and lift sagging or hollow cheeks
- Nasolabial folds: Smooth out the lines from the nose to the corners of the mouth
- Lips: Enhance lip shape and volume while reducing signs of aging around the mouth
- Marionette lines: Address lines that run downward from the corners of the mouth
- Under eyes: Reduce hollows and dark circles and create a fresher appearance
- Jowls and chin: Provide contour and definition for a more balanced look
After pinpointing the areas you'd like to focus on, Dr. Keamy can craft a customized treatment plan to help achieve your aesthetic goals.
What filler options do I have?
Variety is essential when achieving personalized results with dermal fillers. Keamy Eye & Laser Centre is proud to offer many filler options to meet diverse needs. Here are some of the premium choices available:
- Bellafill®: Ideal for long-lasting treatment of facial lines and acne scars
- The JUVÉDERM® family: Versatile and great for the lips, cheeks, jawline, and lines around the mouth
- RADIESSE®: Known for treating moderate to severe wrinkles and folds, especially around the nose and mouth
- The Restylane® family: Popular for mild to severe mid-face fine lines and lip pumping
- Revanesse® Versa™: A multi-purpose dermal filler for a variety of treatment areas
Pump up the volume and put your best face forward
If you're tired of seeing a face in the mirror that doesn't reflect how youthful you feel inside, it might be time to consider dermal fillers. Take the first step today and schedule a consultation with Dr. Jean Keamy and the Keamy Eye & Laser Centre team in Westborough, MA. Let them guide you through the simple and effective process of dermal fillers to help get you looking as youthful as you feel.